Sunday, December 06, 2009

Colbie Caillat

Pois é esta moça anda a compor umas letras...God!!
Ora vejam:

I am trying
Not to tell you
But I want to
I'm scared of what you'll say
So I'm hiding what I'm feeling
But I'm tired of
Holding this inside my head
I've been spending all my time
Just thinking about ya
I don't know what to do
I think I'm fallin' for you
(Falling for you)

So go on, go on and break my heart
I'll be okay
There's nothing you can do to me
That's ever going to burn me

So go on, go on and leave my love
Out on the street
I'm fearless
Better believe I'm fearless, fearless
(Fearless)

You left a mark
I wear it proudly on my chest
Above my heart
To Remind me that I feel the best
When I'm with you
(Droplets)

but i never told you
what i should have said
no i never told you
i just held it in
and now i miss everything
about you
i cant believe i still want you
after all the things we've
been through
i miss everything about you
 (I Never Told You)

No comments: